The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Year Ends, and One Begins


26 years ago I was a nervous wreck. I was getting married
the next day. Yes, tomorrow is our 26th anniversary.


The sky tonight was very dramatic. I called my sweet
man into the front of the house to "look at the clouds" as
I have done for so many years. And he still appreciates
the fact that I enjoy the clouds.



He is my very best friend in the world. I find I love him
more than I used to. I find myself just watching him
sometimes and wondering how I ever got so lucky.
Of course there are times when we drive each other crazy.
But mostly we are still in love with each other and we really
like each other. He makes me laugh and feel secure. Our
personalities compliment each other. I am proud to be with
him, to love him, and be loved by him.

Happy 26th Bunky, I love you,

Andy

8 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

Happy 26th Anniversary! What a sweet post.
Lisa :-)

Mitzi Curi said...

Andy, you are so lucky to have such a happy marriage. Congratulations on your anniversary....I hope the two of you watch the clouds together for many years to come!

Mitzi

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Ahhhhhhhh.............how heart warming....and Happy Anniversary. Wow! TWENTY-SIX years... Good for you. If I add all of 'em up...... :-)

Loved your photos too..

Huggies,
Spencer

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh....and PS.....my Hubbs calls me Bunky! Among lots of other things.

xoxox

sherri s. said...

Awww, happy belated anniversary. I love being married (and you obviously do too!). Yay! BTW, amazing cloud photos...

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I are coming up on 26 this summer too.
Congratulations!

Florence said...

Happy 26th anniversary. beautiful cloud photos. Florence

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Happy 26th Anniversary! It is so wonderful to be blessed with a strong marriage and a good honest man. I am lucky too...36 years married to Mr. Flea!...and he still loves me!
Congratulations...I hope you have a lovely celebration and that the next 26 years are just as happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails