The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ruby Red Girl's Night Out


Please join us for a Girl's Night Out. Friday evening from
5 to 8 PM at Uncovered Ruby .


Just wear your Ruby Red...clothes, hat, jewelry, scarf...
anything. This will qualify you for 15% off of one item.
But wait, there's more...


There will be "new" items brought in by the vendors and
put on sale for the evening. Who knows what wonderful
things are waiting to come into the store. But wait...
there's more.....



There also will be goodies to be had and of course fun, fun,
fun.

So mark your calender and join us Friday 5 to 8 PM at
Uncovered Ruby
510 E. Main St.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
360.687.0422

3 comments:

Florence said...

You are going to have so much fun, I will be in Montana, I will be thinking of you all. Florence

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Shooooot.......I so wish you weren't so far away........That looks like totally YUMMY fun! Have a great time and I hope the sales are in the BONANZA department!

Huggies,
Spencer

Kindred Roses said...

Sorry I missed it. Hope your doing well. See you soon
Julie, Kindred Roses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails