The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Treasures


This was a good week for hunting treasures. Between thrift
stores and garage/estate sales I found several new items.
I really like this basket made from bark, and the sweet
pansies.


The bright rag rug is fun and the fuchsia painted on the
wooden tray is a delight.


I found a couple of quilts which are very sweet and an
old hat box.



I always have enjoyed The Little Engine That Could.



The vintage pattern caught my eye right away and I've
always had a "thing" for restaurant ware. Isn't the bowl a
great shade of blue?


This picnic basket with the plastic dishes inside was
one of my favorite finds.


This is just a portion of what I found this last week. Some
will go into Andy's Attic and others will be saved for the
upcoming Vintage Gathering Christmas Emporium. Yes,
we are planning a new show in Battle Ground that will
be Nov. 6th through the 15th. Mark your calenders and
stay tuned for details.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Annette





3 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

I love the quilts you found! Those are hard to find..Lisa :-)

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I'm dying over the quilts!!! Are they nice ones or cutters?? You found some great treasures this week. Can't wait to hear more about the Vintage Gathering Christmas Emporium.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous finds! Was so good to see you the other nite. Have a good week. See you soon.

Charlene
The Christmas Coop

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails