The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm PLUCKY, are you??

Are you Plucky?
Please join me for the event of the season...The Plucky Maidens Junk Fest! Spring Extravaganza!
A Smorgasbord of Vintage Wares
retro ~ shabby chic ~ industrial ~ mid-century ~ paris apartment
80+ vintage vendors * Free Live Music * Food * Cocktails
Friday, April 27th   5:00 - 8:00 p.m., $10 admission
Saturday, April 28th  10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., $5 admission
Columbia Conference Center
8521 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland 97220

Cash Preferred ~ ATM on site ~ Free parking!



Please come by to see me.  More details to follow.

did anyone read this before 4/14 and not notice that the
yellow card was from last year??  I changed it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails