The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Vintage Gathering

Sat. is the End of Summer sale for A Vintage Gathering Aug. 15th from 8AM to 4PM
17414 NE 199th St. Battle Ground, WA.

Featuring: BirdSong, Faded Rosie, My Shabby Passion, Harris Farms, Uncovered Ruby, Beyond the Garden Gate, and more.

This is such a fun group and I usually participate but can't this time. Don't miss it ----- only 2 1/2 miles east of Battle Ground Cinemas. See you there, Annette

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and congratulations on starting one yourself! I still don't know what I'm doing so my son has to help me on occasion.Hope to see you at our new venture one of these days~Kathy

shabbyscraps said...

I hit this sale a while back, and you ladies are fab! Have a great time!
xoxo, Tiffany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails