The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas Sale


Thank you to everyone who shopped at Andy's Attic
this last year. I have enjoyed having my little Attic
and filling it with treasures. You are all the reason I can
continue this venture....so...
All my Christmas is 50% off. And, I also have 50% off
all Orange or Purple tags. I hope you can run into Uncovered
Ruby and take advantage of the sale. They also have Christmas
on sale and some vendors have more on sale.
May you all have Peace, Joy, Health, and Happiness in the
coming year, Annette
Uncovered Ruby is at 510 E. Main in Battle Ground
Tues. through Sat. 10:30 --4:00

3 comments:

Florence said...

It has been a blessing getting to know you this year. Thank you. Florence

Kindred Roses said...

Hi Annette
Tis the season right???
Have a Happy New Year.
Come January I will have time to come to your shop :)
Julie, Kindred Roses

Uncovered Ruby said...

Your blog is looking g-r-e-a-t!! lisa :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails