The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Don't MIss This!!!

Plucky Maidens Junk Fest!
2012 Holiday Junk Fest!

Next weekend...

A Smorgasbord of Vintage Wares

~ 50+ vendors ~ Food ~ Cocktails ~

Friday, November 16th - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Early Buying ~ admission $10

Live Music by the Djangophiles

Saturday, November 17th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
admission $5

Special Guest (Ho Ho Ho!) from noon - 2:00 pm

Embassy Suites Portland Airport
7900 NE 82nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97220


Won't you join us for the Pluckiest event of the Holiday Season?

2 comments:

sherri s. said...

Maybe I can teleport myself? And then have another teleporter to bring back all of my treasures? Looks so fun! I'm thinking of having a pre-Christmas one-person sale at my house. I have SO. MUCH. Christmas stuff (I love it all, so I buy it all!).

Karen said...

I would have loved to have gone to this! My hands were full of bread dough, though. Looks like so much fun! Have a great Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails