The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What are you doing this weekend??

This is where I will be this weekend!
A Vintage Gathering  is having their
last show of this year.  It will include a
lovely Autumn Twilight evening on Fri.
the 16th from 5 to 8 PM.  There will be music
and other festivities.  On Saturday they will
have the regular hours of 8 AM to 4 PM.

Now is the time for fall decor, Halloween, and
all the other vintage treats available at these shows.
For details please see the blog at
avintagegathering.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, how I wish I could attend! I would LOVE to be up there this weekend! Maybe some day......

Uncovered Ruby said...

Maybe I'll see you there ;-) Lisa

trump said...

I'm passing through some of the blogs and thought id stop and say hello. And i hope that you folks have a very nice fall weekend. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

Evi said...

I am getting worried. Are you alright? Keep stopping by your blog and nothing is new....so, I hope you are feeling well, and it is just that you are very busy.
Many hugs, Evi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails