The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally, some goods from my trip



First of all, I wasn't going to get any more linens.


And then we went to a moving sale where this wonderful lady
was selling things from her old shop and trips to Paris.



I lost my resolve. (Usually I do)

If you have been to my space at Uncovered Ruby or seen
me at A Vintage Gathering, you know I am a "smalls"
person.



The largest thing I got on the trip was the goat in my previous
post. But the whole back of the SUV was full......what does
that tell you?





These were the sweetest little gift cards.





I also have an affinity for vintage planters/pots.






And of course I stock up on cookie cutters, when I find them,
for the Christmas season.







Again, more linens. A gorgeous mohair throw and I cannot
resist the bright table cloths even if they are not old. And
look at the cute little dolls.


Not sure where they are from so if you know anything
about them I would love to hear from you.


These old pinking shears are in perfect condition!



This is sample of what I found. These items will show up at
my space at Uncovered Ruby or at our next Vintage Gathering.
There is more but I must have some surprises. Now I must go
get these ready for you. Until then, be safe and well,
Annette










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great treasures!
I love the town of Port Townsend.

Charlene
Xmas Coop

Florence said...

Love those linens, which seems to be one of my weakness. Hugs Florence

sherri s. said...

I love it all! I would SOOOO collect figurative planters but for my husband. He's a kind and patient and understanding man, but he puts his foot down sometimes (he's also the reason I don't collect children's chairs or bowling trophies!). He's right, of course, but still!!!

Uncovered Ruby said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist at the moving sale either, you found some great things!! I can't wait to see them in person..
Lisa ;-)

p.s. I love the pic of you and Sue

kluless said...

I just found your blog from the comments on Into Vintage and I'm so glad I did! I love that term "smalls", although I think I am attracted to them because I'm out of room - LOL!

Ordinary Hiker said...

I found your blog from another site as well! Great finds. I absolutely love the little doily looking crochet bags! It's so hard to find anything remotely like those in my area. Your's are so cute. Now I've really gotta keep my eye out.

Kindred Roses said...

Hi Annette, Are you doing something exciting this weekend???
Stay safe and have fun.
Hugs
Julie

Mitzi Curi said...

Those are some great finds! I would keep those pinking shears....they don't make them like that anymore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails