The name of my blog has changed to match the name of my Etsy shop Andy's Vintage Attic. The URL has not changed for the blog.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Did you WIN??


All the entries went into my favorite vintage
forest green bowl.


My sweet husband closed his eyes and pulled out a name.



Congratulations to Kristen Smith. You are the WINNER
of the Flea Market Style magazine. Please email me and
tell me where to send your prize. (andysatticbg@gmail.com)

Thank you to every one of you who took the time to
leave a comment and/or become a follower. It is so much
fun to have a giveaway and hear from so many great people.
I will definitely do it again sometime.

Happy Day to all,

Annette

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I e-mailed you back. I feel so blessed to have won. I'm practically a celebrity :).


Kristen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails